Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I have been up to.

Well the last couple of weeks have been productive for me. I have finished some quilts!!! yeah!! I am so happy to get 5 quilts quilted and 4 bounded.  Here are some of pictures of them, I already gave one baby quilt away so I don't have a picture of that one.


This is Zack's quilt I had the top done and he has been asking me when was I going to get it finished for him. lol He was so happy to get it, he has been sleeping under is since I finished it.

One of the baby quilts. The other one is like this one but in pink. 

This baby quilt is for cousin, all done love the how I quilted it.


This baby quilt is just the top. I was trying something and it didn't turn out like I wanted so I did some applique on it. Now I think it turned out great. Not sure what I am going to do with this one. Wasn't making it for anyone just playing around one night.

Now my next one is my Lucky Charm quilt from Pat Sloan all done but the binding.
Had fun quilting this one.

Well that is it for this week, I am working on more stuff will have to show more next week.


Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...I so love all of your quilts....they are just awesome!

    ReplyDelete