Friday, October 29, 2010

What I have been doing this last week.

Well I was sick last week so this week I had alot of stuff to do.
First I baked Halloween spooky brownies for Zack's class.


They turned out great. The kids loved them when we took them in this morning.
We also made healthy snacks yesterday and today. But I forgot to get pictures of them
bloody fingers(cheese sticks and almonds), eyes(carrot sticks,cream cheese and black olives) and teethe mouth(apples and almonds) got them  from Betty Crocker web site.

Zack's costume this year. I made it, he is a spider. lol He loves it.
  At school waiting for the parade to start. I have more baking to do today and tomorrow for church Harvest Festival on Sunday.  Then I can get back to sewing.  I have been working on my hexies though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment